How can I improve my Simulator's Like:Dislike ratio?

Hey there developers! Today I released my newest simulator titled Medieval Legends. What I am noticing is the number of likes and dislikes is gradually changing big time. For instance, in one hour, the game is at a 74% like:dislike ratio and the other hour, it drops down to 67%. My question is, how can we change our game so the amount of likes increases and stays rather stable. The game is linked below, so feel free to play it and give any feedback! Please do consider that the game just released today and we’re working behind the scenes to fix any bugs and other issues!

Link - (🍃SPRING UPD!) Medieval Legends ⚔️ - Roblox

Thanks for your help in advance!

1 Like

The UIs on mobile are so big it is even overlapping the chat, “inventory full” pop up in the left corner is also slightly annoying considering that you are getting pop up to sell in middle of the screen anyways.
Animation times are usually so long for example going into the shop takes a quite a long time + you should probably make the “dark screen” to ignore roblox gui inset because it is making gap on the top. Next thing is that the levels aren’t giving you anything special (except tags that I found useless) and they are fairly easy to get. In shop you need to equip the item after purchase that is such a painful thing if I want to buy something I want to have it equipped right? Next thing to consider is Developers on the top of the leaderboards I don’t think it is bad practice to play your game but atleast try to leave these spots for “us” players. And lastly the pets and UI - I don’t really know what to expect from these pets when I tried to equip one I didn’t see any change the pet didn’t appear near my character like it probably should and no equipped text was shown. And the overhead UI is completely boring no gradients nothing to attract the player + it is way to big imo and chat join/left logs should be probably lower sized and make the join and left with different colors.

Overall I had fun playing your game and wish you good luck with it!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback! We’ll definitely be fixing all of those things soon, including a whole new set of UIs, appreciate it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes