How can I improve my UI?

How can I improve my UI? Also would you recommend designing each icon by hand or is taking a picture from the internet (as long as it’s copyright free) is alright?
This my second UI, @TedArthur ‘s work as my main reference.

3 Likes

I’d say change the font and make the buttons look cooler, the main frame looks great but the buttons definitely don’t fit

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the four buttons in the top right corner are kind of hard to read, I’d recommend changing their font. The speed boost and money multiplier things are also extremely hard to read, maybe make them slightly larger and change the font.

Agreed, I will look for new fonts and change them up. Thank you!

1 Like

Also if I were to do a game UI based on this what would be a reasonable price? (based on the quality, i’m not going to copy Ted)

I’m not that great with prices, but I think something around 500 would be reasonable.

500 robux for the entire game ui?

I said around 500 so maybe like 800? Like I said, I’m not good with prices.

It’s really good, but the shade of yellow used on the “Unequip All” button is very dark. The others buttons have similar shades, as that one doesn’t. Overall, the UI is great, and I can’t make any further suggestions despite what I have already mentioned. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I would put the paw and 0/4 in the middle as it would look neater in my opinion.
Screenshot_20190822_221112|499x235

Look nice! The only thing I would do since it updated, make SMIE BOOST & THE YELLOW TEXT correct me if I’m wrong about the name XD a bit bigger,

Other than that Looks good :+1:

1 Like

Looks cool but these button and text are hard to read

and also, you should use a white icon for this

Also, you should add shadow. Your UI is lacking shadow.