How can I learn how to script?

I have been trying to make games, but I don’t know how to script. I tried watching YouTube videos, but none of them helped. Anyone have tips for learning how to script?

1 Like

I recommend setting a goal for yourself, not too high, and use the Developer Hub to help you reach your goal.

You can literally just search in the search bar “how to learn scripting”

Use the search bar before posting next time.

1 Like

Please do some research before making this topic. Theres already so much topic created by this. Also this is a very simple question, just learn from AlvinBlox from YouTube.

1 Like

Hey amazing question! I am not a scriper personally because I don’t have the time to do learn it from scratch. Although the best advice I can give you is watch a lot of tutorials and learn from any scripter friends!

Good luck in your journey!

Use the wiki, experiment, find a project that motivates you. You’re not gonna learn if you don’t have a reason to.

Try the :

i extremely would recommend TheDevKing (adding on to what @ItzMeZeus_IGotHacked said), here’s his channel, pretty sure he has finished the whole playlist about how to script: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2smVWjNGuRzD6HVWmlWwQ