How can i make a GFX ( Using Blender )

Hello! I finally can use Blender, but i don’t know how to create a GFX there or at least get the Roblox rig, so i am asking how can i make GFX in Blender? Any help is appreciated :smiley:

1 Like

I recommend looking on YouTube for a tutorial. GFX is very popular so It’s very easy to find.
Example: how to make a ROBLOX GFX! (for beginners!) || mxddsie ♡ - YouTube (I don’t know if this video is good, It’s just the first one I saw)

If you want to import a ROBLOX character into Blender there is a Studio and Blender plugin to do this.
Found Here: Blender rig exporter/animation importer

If you are more fluent in blender you could create your own rig, I found that my own is very helpful for what I do.

Here is another RIG people have used, I haven’t messed around with it, but It seems nice.

2 Likes

Do not use Blender Rig Export/Animation Importer. That is for game/action animations.
PaintRigV3 is made for GFX and Blender Animation.

PaintRig > Blender Rig Export

Also here’s a nice tutorial I use:

1 Like

Thanks for the Information, I use my own custom rig so I didn’t know which was the current best one.

1 Like

Yes. Blender Rig Export is more for the like game animations, while PaintRig is for Blender animations (can’t export into studio)

1 Like

Step 1: Download PaintrigV3 PaintRigV3.blend - Google Drive
Step 2: Watch a quick youtube video on how to make GFX ROBLOX BLENDER 2.8 GFX/RENDER TUTORIAL || RIG AND HDRI || (2020) - YouTube (one of the first vids I watched on 8.3)
Step 3: Try to practice over again and use the video less.

Shift+tab, that makes object snap to other objects so it makes moving objects choppy just shit Shift+Tab to turn it back off
Shift+` This allows you to freely move around the viewport
Click . on the number bad to teleport to an object.
When the arrow seems missing right-click on the object and set the origin to geometry.
image This allows you to see tools

If you think blender is not for you also, then you can get Cinema 4D for free if you are in school. People say C4D is easier to use than blender.