How can I make a team sharing render (Letting your teammates see what you see)?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve?
    So I am currently trying to make a MOBA game, and I want to make the feature that you can know about the surroundings of your teammates, basically you have the view of your teammates ( for example, I am at a coffee shop area and I have nothing rendered at the shoes shop as it is really far away, but when my teammates come to the shoes shop, my camera can render what my teammate’s camera renders as if we are sharing vision)

2. What is the issue?
    I currently not sure how to achieve such thing. I have searched through ContentStreaming but there seems to be nothing that can make you share your render view with others. I have thought about using Loops in scripts that can measures the surroundings of players then make them visible/invisible when things are in/out of their range but I think it would be pretty memories consuming as a MOBA game has a lot to render and a lot of entities that can give render view/vision ( minions, towers,…), having loops on all of them would be kind of bad for the game experience

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I have searched on the Internet for tutorials on this but I couldn’t find anything, any helps would be appreciated, much thanks if you can help me out on this one