How can I make this Juice Bar better?

Hey, so I started this build for my Juice Bar and don’t get me wrong I love the map but something about it feels off to me. I feel like it needs a bit more to it, something to give it some pizazz.

I’d love to hear some suggestions on what could make it look more appealing, less boring, anything really.

Thanks.

10 Likes

Why are the trees deformed?

I think you have to click on the image haha.

1 Like

Deformed? They are Low-poly…?

1 Like

You might want to ease the ColorCorrectionEffect, perhaps make the color lighter so it can look more bright outside. That’s all I can think of :+1:

3 Likes

Why are they bent over like that

3 Likes

Hi!
The game looks amazing and there is not much I could find that would need to be improved. Although I have found two things that I think could be improved.

First off, some of the palm trees are at a very unnatural angle. It was very distracting to see the Palm Tree that was going inverted.

The Second thing I noticed was the volcano, is it erupting? the lava looks weird, the lava seems to be pilling up.

Other than that it is an amazing game, the low poly feel adds a great feel. Are there any in-game perks for players to unlock or purchase? This would make the game more appealing and have a constant player base.

4 Likes

Love it. In addition to the suggestions above, which I all agree with, maybe you could play around with the properties of the water. I feel like it’s appearance currently is leaning away from the low poly style.

1 Like

Do you mind showing more then one image of the building but an variety of angles. The image you provided is not really giving much information on what your looking for feedback on, but it would help to see different angles of the map and building itself and not a single image?

In terms of the map it looks good however I would play around with the colors a bit more, since the colors look a little uneven I recommend decreasing the amount of trees since they look a little repetitive. However, looks like it could be improved a bit more. Throw different vegetation even different palm trees to match the design your going for it’ll improve the build and set a decent atmosphere.

You could try experimenting with variety of tree selections placed in areas of the terrain, I would decrease the repetition. I would try to provide us with images of the interior rather than the exterior “if you’re looking for feedback just on the exterior”?. : slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I am only looking for feedback on the exterior and that’s exactly what I needed to hear, I will definitely be working on the exterior now.

Maybe add a little bit more scenary, such as more hills towards the backround?

I also feel like Neon has been a tad overused, but thats my opinion.

Although, I really do like your piece of work here. Keep up the work!

1 Like

I feel like adjusting your lighting will really make it pop more. It looks kind of dim right now! So making it a bit more on the vibrant side I think could make it look a tad more inviting.

1 Like

First off that tree looks like the hunchback of notre dame, second, the volcano needs lava flowing down from it, there should be a dock with a boat (Or boats) also if your going for something like tropical which I presume you are, add bananas or coconuts to the trees, I don’t understand the yellow leaves. Is it fall there? Add pebbles or little stepping stones to the juice bar, could we get pictures of the inside? Also why so little pictures? Hard to give lot’s of feedback with only 1 picture.

Edit: Oops I accidentally replied to the wrong person

4 Likes

Try to play around water properties and try to make it blend in with the beach. Apart from that just play around with lighting. Looking good man.

2 Likes

This was taken in studio so there is no water transparency haha! Thanks for the feedback! :grinning:

Yeah! Actually I have a friend who is going to help me with gamepass perks such as a Jet ski etc. Thanks a bunch for the feedback! I updated the volcano to a much more low-poly look etc. Helped a bunch!

If I were you, I would want to change the way the volcano in the back looks, that’s all though.

In my opinion, Juice Bars are extremely overrated and overused ideas.

Just a suggestion, improve the lighting. It looks yellowish, and rather than being, calm takes over your build :c

Hi there, zackanator4! :wave:

I absolutely love the style of this build, I get a good aesthetic feeling from it! However, the palm trees seem to be overhanging a LOT. So, my suggestion is to replace the palm trees that are over-hanging a good amount with regular palm-trees.

I would also bring down the lava mesh on the volcano down just a bit so it’s not poking out as much, and the slate from the volcano can show as well rather than a large mesh of lava on top of it giving the full vibe that it is an active volcano!

Other than that, this is a fantastic build! Keep up the great work!

:hugs:

1 Like