How can I transfer assets between users?

Not sure if this belongs here but I’m looking to selling assets but I don’t know how to transfer assets over to other people, could anyone help me? Please post how I do this in the comments, if this is the wrong category please point me to the correct one (I’m pretty new around here).

1 Like

If you want to sell your asset, you can make them pay a 1/2 upfront payment so you do not get scammed, save a download to your project and send them the download then make them pay the other 1/2.

But you can’t use the assets you sold.

2 Likes

why aren’t allowed to use assets I sold?

Well you do not own it anymore?

1 Like

oh, thank you!
30CHARACTERSSSS

I suggest saving the model into your files then send them it on Discord (.rbxm)

(Unless you use a different communications)

That. That isn’t true. Atleast in Web Design practice where we actively practice the contract with 50% upfront 50% on completion we retain all rights to anything we design, and we extend a license to the customer. That doesn’t mean we’ll go ahead and resell the website. But no, we do keep the HTML, and all the Assets behind it. Why? Because it was ours to begin with. And since its our code we borrow that code and add it to other designs because its a template. Why waste time rebuilding what we’ve already built.

I’m not sure about you. But this extend to all of my services that I provide on Roblox when I provide them. And if you’d like a license of exclusivity then you should shove out the amount of money that would cost. Since I would no longer be able to access the files I made. Therefore what you’re saying isn’t a standard. It’s an additional service.

5 Likes