How. could I monetize?

I have this game idea, here how it goes.

The first one is bridge/duels, its basically you have a sword a bow and two teams and a score. Its a bridge basically and two bases on each side of the bridge and a hole, everytime you jump is the enemy’s hole you get a point. first one to 5 points wins basically.

Basically and thats pretty simple, but how could I monetize it, so I can make money?

3 Likes

The best way is probably social media but if your to young or just don’t want to use it then do not advertise on roblox! It’s a waste of robux unless your rich.

no when i say monetize i mean like gamepass etc like the only thing i can think of is p2w

Shift to run gamepass

Extra money gamepass

Best sword or bow gamepass

but only do the last two if there are coins and a shop

best sword or bow, thats p2w aka pay 2 win.

but other players could also buy it with their coins

Do mostly cosmetic ones like VIP, skins and coins to buy cosmetics

If you don’t want any p2w purchases, you could try just selling cosmetic items. A skin system like Arsenal’s would work wonders, although it’s not the easiest system to implement.

Maybe do a vip gamepass they can get a custom title, custom skin, etc.

Each “Enemy hole” point should have it’s own cosmetic model, so maybe yours could be inside of a: Cafe, Castle, Park etc.

ALSO, your totally copying hypixel lol

it is, this game is based off of hypixel

just to clarify i’m not tying to copy hypixel, im crediting them and everything dw.

VIP, Skins, Bow/Sword skins, Nametag colors, chat tags, chat colors. Make a system where you add coins as you play and the coins can also be bought with robux and used to buy boosters, powerups, etc.

For this game, I would go with cosmetics. Shift to run and those gamepasees would still be pay to win, even if you can get it with coins

Cosmetics for weapons but also cosmetics on your base, for example each player on a team could contribute one cosmetic on their team base so everybody could have a cotrubution.

Also maybe defenses you can buy for robux that are a little bit better than the ones you can only buy with a currency earned in game, but every player gets to add one defense to the base so if there is one p2w person, it wont effect the match too much.

If you want to prevent making p2w stuff, you’ll want to make paid cosmetics. Add a system where players can get a type of cosmetic by using a currency and include some rare ones too (the rarer, the better). Now make the paid cosmetics. Since people see that some cosmetics are rare, paid ones would be a easy way to get something relatively rare (depending on how many players have bought it) and can flex because people usually love to flex. You could also make some expensive cosmetics, and the more expensive the cosmetic(s) is/are, the more rare and value it has. This convinces players to buy them to flex and to just finish a full collection of rare cosmetics.

You could also add early access to special abilities and in-game features that can also be acquired without Robux later on but can be purchase using Robux to be able to have it earlier than usual.

You could make a completely paid-only feature in which you cannot get it without spending Robux but it isn’t completely p2w. This could be a starter pack with exclusive item(s) that is only available for a limited time by spending Robux and may only have a average value and use. For example, a sword that isn’t the best in the game but is average that would possibly compete with other mid-game level players.

Speaking of value, you could make the cosmetics that are paid-only be limited time only to increase its value, which would make the player want to purchase it since it may never come back (this is your choice to have it come back or not; making it never come back increases value drastically).

But in order to even have players buy your stuff you need players and play your game, enjoy it, and want to return to continue. Advertising and sharing your game on places where many people know you makes more people play it. Adding unique and fun features to your game makes the players enjoy the game and possibly come back to play more. This is only a example; many things influence how many people play, how many enjoy it, and how many come back to play again.