How do I advertise? Getting nowhere

Hi
I have created a Marble obstacle course game, but I cannot seem to get anywhere with the ads or sponsors I am doing. Whatever type of ad (I’ve tried about 5 different ones) or sponsor I always seem to get a CTR of around 0.4% at the highest which I don’t think is good at all.

What else can I try to get my game out there? Thanks

2 Likes

I can’t help you much but I just wanted to say that I personnally find your game really good!

1 Like

Hmm, you could try using banner advertisements instead of the other ones. Banner ads generally get more clicks, also try using catchy sentences or something for example: Play this game if you’re bored! This mind sound really stupid but trust me, it really works.

If ads and sponsors aren’t working, maybe the game icon or ad isn’t appealing enough. Try to change those and try again. This may take multiple tries but eventually you will get somewhere! :smile:

If you’re getting absolutely nowhere with ads or sponsors, try posting on the DevForum about your game a bit more. Start posting devlogs going into detail about new updates you’ve implemented, or ask for people’s feedback on what they think about it. Make sure to share lots of screenshots and important intel that normal players wouldn’t get by just playing the game itself. Hopefully this helps, best of luck getting your game off the ground! Best regards, BradsBiscuits.

There are many factors that come to having a low click through rate.

Well for a first advise you need to make sure your ad is descriptive eye-catching so it gives players information about what the game is about, include bits of information within your ad. If the ad isn’t showing what the game is about, that could be the case on why your receiving a low “CTR”.

You could start promoting your game in active community’s such as on social media where you can post clips of your game showing what the game is about, to get players to come play your game. Everyone has different approaches as your way can vary start sharing your content on twitter to gain some traction as its a good way to boost your game a little.

Previous post leave information regarding ways to advertise or get your game out there. Do small test to see which ad or sponsor performs better.

Lovely game, you definitely have a game to offer. In my experience, the CTR comes down to how catchy is the graphic the “meme” type ads tend to not do so well so try and make an ad showing the content in your game. I’ve never had success with banner ads but Itz_Pof seems too, Personally, verticals have always worked for me. Of course, the more money you put into posting the ad on the site the more likely it will succeed I would suggest a minimum of 1k rbx per ad.
This is just my opinion based on only my experiences maybe someone who has more experience can guide you in the right direction, best of luck!

Can you show us the ads? Watermark if you need to.

This is the ad that gets 0.48% CTR.

If running advertisements are not working, There are many communities out there that enable you the ability to advertise your game in their communications. Think out of the box for ideas to get your game out there.

best of luck!

Hey, as a Community Manager for other games I think I could help you. You should advertise your game on the Roblox Website, contacting some content creators, and you should create a Discord Community server and social media accounts. With that, you should get more players and members.

Hope this helps you. :+1: