How do i find a part that hasn't spawned yet?

but then my tool would be useless as i want my tool to spawn it and it is a server script it isnt local

So you want it to spawn a part when a player equips a tool, and then print something when that part is spawned?

1 Like

i want the tool to spawn something when its clicked i have coded that and it works im doing print to test that it is working i want to make the part remove cash from the leader stats

Ok, to help me understand, what part are you confused about.

1 Like

i want to know how can i make my script recognize the part that gets spawned and destroyed so i can code that part to do stuff

Ok, so you already have your script in the tool that spawns it.
So the script above, I would put in serverscriptservice, so that it would basically be watching for the part to spawn, and then do something when the part does spawn.

well i do that but it dose not work and dose not give a error

Okay, can you verify that the part is being spawned inside of the workspace and has the correct name?

1 Like

yep its at the far bottom

this is when you play the game through studio right?
If it’s already spawned when the game starts then it won’t fire.

no i check it it spawns when i click

Oooh, wait, is your script in the tool a localscript?

1 Like

no its a server script not a local it wount work if it isn’t server

I may either be really stupid or I’m just not understanding some part of this, because it should work, could you send a picture of your fully expanded tool and serverscriptservice.

1 Like

here i think we found a unslovable problem

Could you send a video of you spawning in the part, with your workspace included.

1 Like

i dont have any recorders on hand

i click the part appers and it spawns in the workspace too after 15 secs it destroys

It destroys itself after 15 seconds?

1 Like

yes becuse i dont want it to stay there forever