How do I know what type of game has the highest demand?

Please let me know if this is the wrong category

1. What do I want to achieve?
    I want to know how I can make games which have the highest demand.

2. What is the issue?
    I don’t know what type of game I should make. And what type of games have the highest demand.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I couldn’t think of any solutions so I thought of taking help from other developers.

Look at the front page, see what games there are that get lots of players. Another thing is to think of something you haven’t seen before on the front page and one tip AVOID SIMULATORS they usually don’t do so good(except for Pet Simulator X and Bee Swarm) and die out after a period of time

3 Likes

Almost any game can become popular and successful if it’s made well enough. You should really focus more on making something that you feel passionate about and really want to make over just trying to make a popular game. Overall though, I would say the most successful games are ones that make really good use of Roblox’s large scale multiplayer capabilities, as well as appeal to a wide variety of ages and different types of people.

3 Likes

I recommend looking at the front page.

1 Like

You need to find a niche concept, something that hasn’t been done before. I usually play a lot of different style games to see what they do and how I could possibly incorporate that into my game or add on to their concept and make something totally different but with the original idea starting out from the concept.

Like other people have said on here, you need to do something your passionate about and willing to take the time to see it through. Once you have the idea, spend the time to envision it to see how it will work. Think of ways for people to keep on replaying the game rather than they join and leave and never play again. Look at games outside of roblox to figure some other ideas to.

1 Like