How Do I Make A Gui For Respawning Or Reviving

So I’ve been trying to piece together scripts from the internet but they seem a bit lacking, so I just need a Gui to ask if you want to respawn to the first checkpoint or to pay robux for the checkpoint you were last on. Any ideas?

Do you need help making the script or gui? Also fro either of these i will help you through it not give it to you just to clarify

Just the script, I’ve got the Gui already made, though it could be better looking XD I made the system already but its got so many problems so I just need a new script for the system.

If you need us to make the script or gui, DevForum’s #help-and-feedback:scripting-support is not the right place.

You can post a script containing errors that you’ve made tho so we can fix it.

Where should I put the post then?

Wait, where would they put it then? They need help with a script right? It’s still support for scripts

I’ll put the script up here then, hang on.

There isn’t a category for it, so your only options are to message a developer or, if you’re lucky, to get assistance from @RedStoneGlenn. Anyway, refrain from making any further threads in which you request scriptwriting assistance.

1 Like

Also are you a beginner or intermediate scripter?

My advice is just to close this post and dm @RedStoneGlenn in DevForum PMs

These are the product promp’s that don’t seem to be working together.

local Market = game:GetService("MarketplaceService")
local id = 1306306067
local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
	Market:PromptProductPurchase(player, id)
end)

local RS = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage")
local Plrs = game:GetService("Players")
local ScreenGui = RS:WaitForChild("ScreenGui")

local function PlayerDied(Plr)
	local PlrGui = Plr:WaitForChild("PlayerGui")

local UIClone = ScreenGui:Clone()
	UIClone.Parent = PlrGui

Plrs.CharacterAutoLoads = false -- Keep in mind that this will toggle for EVERY player in the server
end

local function PlayerAdded(Plr)
	Plr.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(Char)
		local Hum = Char:WaitForChild("Humanoid")

Hum.Died:Connect(function()
			PlayerDied(Plr)
		end)
	end)
end

Plrs.PlayerAdded:Connect(PlayerAdded)
local Market = game:GetService("MarketplaceService")

Market.ProcessReciept = function(reciept)
	if reciept.ProductId == 1306306067 then
		local player = game.Players:GetPlayerByUserId(reciept.PlayerId)
		player:LoadCharacter()
		return Enum.ProductPurchaseDecision.PurchaseGranted
	end
end

Wait, wouldn’t this post fit in game design support? They’re asking how would somebody go about making this in a game right?

The Developer Forum’s #help-and-feedback:scripting-support isn’t a place to ask people to make script’s for you, you should probably ask somewhere else if you want someone to make you a script.

1 Like

Well I put the code up there so I was wondering if somebody had a better way of going about it or what I have would work if I changed a couple things.

Alright, I’m just going to create a new post but place my scripts up there first thing.

I wasn’t going to make a script for them I was going to help them through it because they weren’t asking for people to make it they wanted a push in the right direction.