[SOLVED] How do I make a rank management game?

Hello! I am trying to make a rank management game but I do not know how. I tried using Glitch but that did not work.
If someone could help me that would be amazing!

Thanks!

Kreed

Could you elaborate on your question please?

Its something that will auto rank you in a group. Like when you buy a gamepass, you can join this game and find the rank gamepass you bought and click the button “Rank” and it will rank you to that rank in the group.

It’s against the ToS to sell gamepasses JUST for ranks.

Obviously it doesn’t stop people from doing it, but I advise against it.

First of all, you should look at this post about selling ranks. Once you’ve read that, I suggest you look into the noblox.js library here. If you look in the readme you can see that there is a server that you’ll be able to setup and also an example lua module. If you need further help you can DM me on devforum.

The server tutorial is somewhat flawed. I’m pretty sure it links to the roblox-js download, so make sure you get the right one.

?
Its not withdrawn. I never said I would.

Can you elaborate on what you have tried first? You mentioned that you have tried Glitch, though this is a cloud hosting service. Have you tried setting up an API to handle the promotion in the group? What language are you using for your hosted script? You need to provide a lot more information in order for us to help you.

I highly suggest reading the about scripting support thread so you can provide all the information potential helpers would need to help you.

Too broad, please follow category guidelines:

If you think you cannot follow the guidelines, then please refrain from posting and first try to make it yourself, then come back with specific, small questions about things you get stuck on.