How do i make something like this

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    i want to make my char to be rotated easily and cause alot of funny bugs like the video below (i mean the character being easily fling and easily rotated xd)
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Plastic Men and Iron Blades - YouTube
    i want to make something like this (i mean the character being easily fling and easily rotated)
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    none, sadly, i cant find one
1 Like

Loop through character descendants, if basepart then to fling the part you can send it off in a random velocity with math.random()

give me an example about it since i barely understand it

thanks, got a script that worked, but i want to know how do i make the character like rotate a bit foward when he lands on and if he lands too far it lands to the right as showed im the video

something like this
ya

You could add velocity to the right side of the character, so you could use CFrame.RightVector

but how? i didn’t get your response

tried

wait(1)
local val = script.Value.Value
local bodyRot = CFrame.new()
local rotation = CFrame.fromOrientation(script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame.p.X,script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame.p.Y, script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame.p.Z + 0.5  )
script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid").StateChanged:Connect(function(e)
	if e == Enum.HumanoidStateType.Landed  then
		print("landed")
		while  true  do
			if script.Value.Value == 0.1 or script.Value.Value < 0.1 then
				break
			end
			--script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame:Lerp(CFrame.fromOrientation(0,0,0.1),0.5)
			--script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame = script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame* CFrame.fromOrientation(0,0,0.1)
			script.Value.Value = script.Value.Value - 0.1

print("repeat")

--print(rotX)
			local humRootPart = script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart
			 bodyRot = bodyRot:lerp(rotation, 0.1)
					script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame = CFrame.new(humRootPart.CFrame.p.X, humRootPart.CFrame.p.Y, humRootPart.CFrame.p.Z) * bodyRot
				game["Run Service"].RenderStepped:Wait()
		end
		print("ended")

script.Value.Value = 3
	end
end)

ended up resulting making my character going to the 0,0,0 rotation
robloxapp-20230214-1238141.wmv (2.8 MB)

1 Like

Stop raiding my posts with “oo false flagrr gwuys”

Its annoying, to everyone who sees this hes mad because I flagged him for using that AI I forgot what ots called, he also did jot leave notes in his script, so basically he was not teaching. He was propping the person tk copy and paste the script instead of learn.

Anyways if you raid my post again im gonna flag you and tell them to ban you

What’s wrong with using AI to help people? Roblox is literally implementing their own AI themselves.