How do I make the world tilt in Roblox Studio instead of the character?

Dear developers,

I am wondering about is it possible to replicate a game like LocoRoco in roblox studio? If you need an example of the game there is a video down blow.

The Issue is that I want to get the world tilt by pressing a key! Not the character moving on its own.

I have not tried anything yet because I don’t know if it is possible to get the world to tilt. I know it is possible to make low Polly stages though.

All I want to know is it possible to replicate the controls of this game! Here is a screen shot of the button layout of the game.

1 Like

What you will want to do is use BodyMovers to create a part unaffected by gravity, tilt the camera, and create gravity with BodyMovers in the down direction relative to the camera.

Tilting the world is extremely unpractical, and can be achieve by much simpler means, as above.

1 Like

Ya is it possible though that I can rip the textures from this game and insert it in to Roblox studio and then later change it to be my own to avoid copyrighted?

I would avoid using any assets, names, music, etc, from the real deal. Try to make everything yourself, even placeholders.

Ok I will try, I will try to make a small demo of a stage in that game. Then I will replace every copyrighted assets with mine and publish the game as alpha.