How do I move a UI using mouse?!?!?!?

Roblox has not accepted my bug report and I am out of time. I have not been able to move the GUI using my mouse.

1 Like

You aren’t using the UIEditor tool.

1 Like

How do I enable that option? This happens randomly alot.

Yeah. I’ve enabled that and it still doesn’t work.

You have to hold left click on the square in the middle of your selected UI to drag it.

Is this really something that people use? I’ve been sticking to the old way forever, haha.

Anyway, i’d suggest closing and opening studio.

DONE THAT MULTIPLE TIMES! I will try again right now.

Still does not work. I will try reinstalling roblox studio

Have you tried this? It works perfectly for me.

I will try that after I reinstall roblox studio.

DOESNT WORK STILL BECAUSE THE BLACK BOX IS COVERED BY SCALING OUTLINE!

Hi there, Supa! Please refrain from tagging threads as roblox-critical, as these may be monitored by engineers in case of urgency (Read this for more information). Your bug seems quite specific and hasn’t been replicated or been observed by anyone else.

What I can tell you for now is to use the “Properties” tab, and change the values manually. Although this demands more time, it is the only viable solution other than waiting for a reply from Roblox.

By the way, I suggest you move your post to the #platform-feedback:studio-bugs category. How to post a Bug Report will guide you through the use of the correct thread to file your report.

2 Likes

ROBLOX denied it and just left my bug report in the bulletin board :frowning:

This might have happened because your post lacks proper documentation or format. Please read this thread for help on how to write a Bug Report.

1 Like

Where does this go ROBLOX STUDIO bugs or ENGINE bugs??

The proper category should be #platform-feedback:studio-bugs, since the problem seems to be happening within Studio.

figured IT OUT, I HAVE TO PUT THE SCREEN GUIS OUT OF THE FOLDER. ALSO DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO REMOVE ALL ORGANIZATION STUFF?

ALSO HAPPENS WITH A MODEL TOO.

Put them back in when you’re done making them.

Have you tried selecting the UI element in the Explorer window first, then dragging it?