How do like my park?

So I’m starting to work for an RP game for “Ixo Studio” and I want feedback on the map.

5 Likes

It’s really good but i think you can add trees :+1:

4 Likes

It looks really interesting so far, I think I’d be able to input more if I knew what it was about though.

1 Like

Some parts are blocky , while others are realistic, so I think you should make the whole build blocky or the whole build realistic. it isnt good to mix the two of them.

1 Like

Enable decoration because the grass will help it to give it a better look. I also recommend changing the color of the terrain and add some hills to give it more depth.

1 Like

It doesn’t really seem that the people on the monkey bars have a place to land. Also, the play equipment is a bit random. And the wally things aren’t aligned properly.

1 Like

It looks like it has lots of potential if you keep continue working on it. Like @goldy13343 said, you should add trees.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie it kind of looks like a prison courtyard? (I think that’s what it’s called) with the orange and black and grey colours pretty dark unless that’s the look you’re going for, but when I think of a park I kind of think of bright colours on like the slides or swings, lots of trees and grass etc. Good start, but could use some work.

1 Like