How do you get this sponsor feature?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to get this feature
  2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    Some people have this feature I don’t
  3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I had a few friends see if they had it, they did not. Only one had with an account he never used
2 Likes

Maybe that’s an old screenshot, sponsor should be one of the options that come down when you press the gear icon.

2 Likes

Hello, I am talking about the new feature. We’ve Rebuilt Sponsored Games!

What does this accomplish that the regular sponsor button doesn’t?

Oh sorry i thought it was true since i couldn’t see the new sponsor game thing when it first game out

No it doesn’t

2 Likes

That hasn’t been released yet, it’ll be released on October 27 iirc oops, I got mixed up with another update.

You can set the specific amount sponsored of robux every day. So let’s say you want to put down 100k then you want to do that sponsor in 28 days. Then roblox divide 100k by 28 days; and that would be the amount you put in for 1 day.

1 Like

If it’s already released then how do i get the new sponsor

That is the reason why I made this thread lol.

Ahh I saw this in announcements, thanks for clarifying

My guess is you need to be a part of the Roblox beta testers, I currently am in the program but am not seeing it on my screen, they said in the announcement that they are rolling the update out over the course of the next few weeks so we will probably see it soon.

1 Like

Same. Im in the beta program but it doesn’t show it and i also got the beta program perks (for 700 max players)

1 Like

There is a lot of misinformation in this thread.

It’s currently random. That’s all you need to know. There is no way to specifically get it.

It is just not fair for some developers that don’t have it. It is only an advantage developers that have it, which is really unfair.

It’s not unfair. As I already stated, it completely random. Just like A/B tests. You don’t get to choose, you randomly will get one of them. Nothing about that is unfair.

It is like winning in the lottery

It’s rolling out randomly, like I said my “guess” was to be in the beta testing program, you will eventually get the feature

It’s not at all. It would be unfair if specific people got it only. Instead, it’s being rolled out slowly.

1 Like

Hopefully a roleplay game developer don’t get it, he can just climb the ladder with the press of one button

No. This is a very negative attitude. This is a professional community here. If you don’t get it, you don’t get it. Please don’t go out and whine about not getting it. I don’t have it either. There’s nothing to be done, plain and simple.

1 Like