How do you make givers?

I’m wondering how to make givers for my games, can somebody give me the script?

for tools:

local Tool = script.Parent:FindFirstChildOfClass("Tool")

function Give(player)
	local backpack = player:FindFirstChildOfClass("Backpack")
	if backpack then
		Tool.Parent = backpack
	end
end

script.Parent.ClickDetector.MouseClick:Connect(Give)

Výstřižek

About the Scripting Support category: Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

I understand you needing some help on certain things once you’ve already got stuff started, but earlier you asked about how to make a chat system like Arsenal without anything made yet either.

Albeit I’ll still attempt to help you with this one, but for future reference try to search things up on the DevForum first before just creating a new post that has probably already been made before.

This would be a server script parented to a Part. When you touch the part, it will give you the tool.

local Players = game:GetService("Players")
local ServerStorage = game:GetService("ServerStorage")

local part = script.Parent
local toolName = "Tool Name Here"
local tool = ServerStorage:WaitForChild(toolName)

local CAN_GET_MULTIPLE = false -- set to true if you want to be able to get the tool multiple times

local function hasTool(player: Player, nameOfTool: string)
    if player.Backpack:FindFirstChild(nameOfTool) == nil and player.Character:FindFirstChild(nameOfTool) == nil then
        return true
    end
    return false
end

local function onTouch(hit: BasePart)
    if hit.Parent:FindFirstChild("Humanoid") and hit.Parent.Humanoid.Health > 0 then
        local player = Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent)
        if player and (CAN_GET_MULTIPLE and (not hasTool(player, toolName)) then
            tool:Clone().Parent = player.Backpack
        end
    end
end

part.Touched:Connect(onTouch)

And here’s some related posts I found (may not have the exact solution, but blatantly giving out answers doesn’t really help anyone learn). You can pull ideas from these posts to try and solve it from scratch to help learn the topics if you’d like:

Universal random giver (Forummer’s response)
Script to give player a tool (2kvigilanxe’s response)

ok thank you, I will search things up in future reference, thanks for reminding me, I just got levelled up today to Member and got a bit carried away with posts.