How does Phantom forces do arm view bobbing?

Hello @everyone! I Have a question! How does phantom forces do arm view bobing!

See in the first video!

And this second video! Where when u press shift it makes running animation!

What do I do there!

Cz all I used is this code from this post!

It kinda like Arsenal! But after while it is not natural look! And when u stop it instantly snap back to the idle! So how do it like phantom forces!

Thx!

@Raspy_Pi @litozinnamon I am mentioning! For if u guys can help me out! If u can tell a forumula u used!

What attempts have you made? Since the math equations you will need were already in the post you attached.

firstly don’t just copy someones game. i’m not saying you are i’m just saying because a lot of people do.

its either a smooth camera shake or is tied to the head of the player and is animated
for camera shake try sleitnick’s camera shake module EZ Camera Shake ported to Roblox

U read the post even? Have u play phantom froces? Cz that is not all! There is more! But I dont know it!

Im not copying game! And it cant be animated! Is too complex for that! And cant be camera shake! Cz u can tell if it is! The mdoel itself animated!

Could you show what your current progress with your scripts? Because right you’re asking for the answer to be spoon feed to you.

Pls read! I did try! With that thread i link!

I’m pretty sure they just create custom walk/run animations

i never said you were copying a game i was just making sure you weren’t. also i am sure it can be animated but honestly that’s not the best, you should at least try the camera shake

Camera shake not answering my question! Cz that definily cant of been used! The code in thread I linked moves the view model! Not camera! So is possible!

Do some sort of custom walking/running animation

(I use google translate!)

That’s not an answer to the question! Phantom forces don’t. I want to know how exactly they do it. Certainly using sine waves or something, but with a different formula.
And just out of preference I want to use sine waves.

The problem with snapping is due to using tick(). If you start the sine wave at 0 everytime then there wont be any snapping.

Okay, I’ll try that! Can you explain how this works?

What do you mean explain how it works.
Pull up desmos and type in sin(x).

As you can see using tick() gives you the time (in seconds) since the epoch. That number could lie anywhere on the sine wave hence the snapping. If you always start at 0, then you always start at the same spot on the sine wave, so you wont snap anymore

If I just replace t = tick () with t = 0, it means that I always get 0 because 0 multiplied by a number is always 0. So I wouldn’t get x and y values!

Well of course…
hence the word start, t shouldnt be a constant, it should just start at 0

So I start at 0, so what do I increase? Should I use RenderStepped’s parameter?

Yes, add deltaTime to t everytime