How effective would this ad be at advertising my homestore?

What do you think this ad would do CTR wise? I want to spend 300 robux on it, but want to make sure it is effective enough at its job.

Homestore: Dominic Homestore V1 - Roblox
Ad:

3 Likes

Pretty cool ,I’d say maybe use another font for the text, and maybe create a specific different colored “backround” for each clothing piece you are showcasing in your ad ?

1 Like

The ad layout is pretty good. But the colors are way too harsh, try softening it up a bit. Different text could help, but otherwise :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I want to make it noticeable by using bright colors. But, any suggestions for lowering colors?

I think it could be successful. However, I think the background is too harsh on the colors. The purple and black mix is really distracting and often attracts me away from the clothing designs.

It also makes smaller text, such as the Japanese writing on the side, a little harder to recognize.

I also feel like the spacing on the “Dominic” is too spaced out compared to the other lettering. On the right side, you have a Japanese title, then a spaced out word, and then another word that has little spacing. I think it makes the right side too convoluted. I personally would either remove the big spacing in the word “Dominic” and make it the same as “Clothing.” (Or vice-versa if you like the big spacing)

Good luck and good job!

1 Like

This better?

@stqrrydev What do you think as well?

Yes much better! Although maybe the yellow square could do without the white at the top and bottom, but that’s pretty just my preference :+1:

Oh, that’s meant to be a windows tab, following the vaporwave theme.