How good is my obby so far?

I’m starting on a new project called “The Biome Obby” where you go through different biomes. I need feedback on what I have done so far.

10 Likes

You have done too little for me to really say, and I’mnot sure if you are going for a cartoony style, or more of a realistic style. My suggestion would be to add materials for the blocks, e.g. Grass for the grass and dirt for the brown soil, and replace the water(which should be a killBlock) with roblox terrainary water, and add an invisible killblock inside of it.

If you are going for a low-poly cartoony style of build then it’s good so far since it’s not going to be that detailed.

4 Likes

First thing’s first; this build has a lot of potential! However, there are some things I suggest.

1. Adding more life into your build. Your blocks are nice and colorful, but lack materials and nature vibes. I would suggest either looking through the pre-added materials to find one that fits best, or finding textures in the Roblox library to fit better.
  2. Making it a bit less blocky. If your goal is to make it more of a low-poly build, you’re doing great so far. But, if you want it too look a little more natural, I’d recommend adding a bit of terrain at the checkpoints to make it have a more natural feel, if you know what I mean.
  3. Lacking environment. I feel the brick that you used as a beginning/checkpoint is a bit too small; I’d recommend making it a bit bigger, and adding things like trees, bushes, and things of that sort to give your biome a more realistic feel.

Overall, it has great potential. Awesome start!

(P.S,) The birds you added are super creative! +1

4 Likes

I think you should add a bit more details, also add some lighting!! I think this could turn out great!

3 Likes

It would be good if you’d add more surroundings like trees on the sides and more mountains for a better view and perspective, also bushes.

2 Likes

Add more decorations on the side relating to your obby theme. By the way, obbies are great ways to improve your scripting as a beginner, great job!

2 Likes

you could also add some details on the water, like white strips maybe?

2 Likes