How much robux do you put out to keep your game running?

I need help with growing my game with posting ads and I have 20k to spend on advertisements but I don’t know how much I should spend each day on advertising my game to keep players in my game for a longer time, I also have a clothing group which has no members. Which do you guys think would be the best to advertise and how much should I put into it?

1 Like

Let the game grow naturally. If you’re getting zero players even with advertisements, then there’s clearly something wrong with either your game or your advertisements. With a well-made game, you should be able to have a good number of people in-game without advertisements (e.g. my game: zero ads since day 1, 50k group members, ~50 concurrent players).

Same with my game until Roblox deleted it half a year ago and I forgot how I have even grew my game since then, it is really sad to see my game grow, get deleted by moderation, and then see the copies monetize and take it over.

1 Like

I usually don’t advertise I just wait if not make other I just do that like Arsenal
Wait it to be popular…

1 Like

It isn’t very effective, you have to either get your game on the front page or otherwise discovering a game would be pretty impossible. Advertising is probably the best option

1 Like

I would agree on that but I don’t usually spend robux I would spend robux but I want my game to grow

Yeah but that’s pretty much the only way unless you have a decently sized group you can advertise it there (on discord or roblox)

1 Like