How much should I charge for commissions? | Clothing Designer

Heeey! So I’m trying to get some feedback on how much I should charge for my clothing in commissions.

Like for example, what’s the normal price people pay for Clothing Design commissions? Robux, PayPal etc.

This is along the lines of what clothing types I do, as clear you can see more detailed clothing and more less detailed clothing. Bare in mind, these are screenshots from my phone so they aren’t accurate but it’s something along these lines. image image image

Let me know around what prices are the average for like PayPal or a group payout.

Thanks! :two_hearts::sparkles:

6 Likes

Amazing, Please dm me I may have a job offer for you. JoeyThisDude#0638

Feedback: Looks very nice. I myself would add a bit more color because that how I am. But over all It’s very nice. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! It feels great to hear much positivity. Adding you now.

Alrighty :smiley:

30 characters .

1 Like

My recommendation: Cut the sleeves a bit on the ends, add a neck hole on the second one, and I’d shade and highlight with Paint Tool Sai. It’s user friendly and I think it’d be great :slight_smile:

Otherwise, I would charge around 300 for pants or 500 if they’re detailed. I get paid around 500-1000 R$ per outfit, and around 200-500 for shirts. (Includes shading, lineart, etc)

4 Likes

GIMP & Paint.net are also other wonderful options for shading and adding detail if not used already.

1 Like

They are! I’m not familiar with GIMP - but I’ve seen some amazing stuff be created with it!

1 Like

Thank you!! :sparkles:

(30 Charactersss)

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll be sure to check it out. :two_hearts:

1 Like