How much should I charge for my GFX?

Hey! I’m awesomehaydenchen. I’m hoping that I can get some feedback, or assistance with how much I should charge for graphics. Here are some examples of my work.

Icons

Thumbnails

Ads

Thank you for your time! :grin:

1 Like

Your work is fabulous! I’m surprised some of them are for Tiger’s clothing group!
I’d say charge about 350 - 800 per your work.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Icons - 500R$
Thumbnails - 1500R$
Ads - 750R$

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :grinning:

1 Like

Wow! I will be sure to take that into account. Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hate to be that guy, but

Global Rule 7

7. Spam replies and topics will be removed. Do not post the same topic repetitively or repeat the same post within a topic. Spam includes posts like “bump” or “first” that do not add to the content of the discussion.

• 7.1 Do not create topics asking how much you should sell or buy assets for; these will be considered spam.

• 7.2 Do not create topics asking users to rate your assets. Asking for feedback is fine, but asking for a rating (e.g. X out of 10) will be considered spam.

Link: Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum - #15 by Roblox

Apart from that, this is very nice work indeed, I think the prices that @TheDCraft said are great!

2 Likes

I dont believe you’re allowed to ask for prices on the devforum since its considered spam? You’re allowed to ask for feedback though (not 1-5 rating type though, just general feedback).

However, looking at your work, they seem very well done and excellent however, it lacks style? That may sound rude but what I’m meaning is that I’ve seen many people many, doing the same style of the person standing looking straight dead on the camera, and maybe pushing their arms out, with an absurd amount of photos and effects (im not saying I dislike the photos or effects though, I actually like it :sunglasses:).

What I’m basically trying to say is, it doesnt have a unique style to it. It doesnt yell “Yea, you made this”. It just yells “Yea, this looks like every single other type of similar work”.

Of course, the style and design is very well done :+1:. However, it would be nice to see you adjust your style and see how you go about making it unique to your own, change the camera angles, go for more unique poses, etc.

Dont do the same things other do just because it looks good or its what people are getting commissioned for. Yes, it does help in getting commissions, no, it wont make you stand out that much unless you’re the lead of it.

Find your own style if you can, and make it stick out from the rest. However, its fine of course to fall back time to time on the similar style you’re going for.

1 Like

I think these would be good prices
Icons: 400R$
Thumbnails: 1000R$
Ads: 600R$ to 750R$

All of it looks awesome, nice job on them!

Please follow the Rules when posting:

Global Rule 7

7. Spam replies and topics will be removed. Do not post the same topic repetitively or repeat the same post within a topic. Spam includes posts like “bump” or “first” that do not add to the content of the discussion.

• 7.1 Do not create topics asking how much you should sell or buy assets for; these will be considered spam.
  • 7.2 Do not create topics asking users to rate your assets. Asking for feedback is fine, but asking for a rating (e.g. X out of 10) will be considered spam.