How much should I charge per GFX?

I like your GFX and they look pretty awesome to me. As for the pricing, I am not as sure as I am not an expert, but you can start at 500 ROBUX.

1 Like

Hi, i really liked the 2th gfx, and i think you should charge from 750-2000 Robux!

1 Like

Thanks! Really appreciate it! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Aw thank you for the suggestion!

1 Like

I told other people this, but it all depends on time, the group/game/person you are giving it to

• If the person you are giving it to is using it for a big project, and are willing to give out a lot of robux then go for around 500-1000 robux for icons, and 1000+ for thumbnails/ bigger renders

Great work on the GFX

6 Likes

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Great work on the GFX! Pricing really varies depending on the complexity of the GFX, hence the amount of time that is put into it.

For those I would say 250-650! I would fix the head (there’s some type of weird lighting on the head) on the second one! Other than that I think you did pretty well for starters.

Excited to see what you bring to us in the future.

9 Likes

I’d say 250-500. Try working with different texts. Some are very popular which doesn’t seem unique, but your GFX is certainly outstanding!

6 Likes

If I was you I would charge 1,000R$ for them because they look pretty good.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve decided to stick with 200-2000 since I feel that people wouldn’t be happy with paying 1k.

1 Like

Okay,its ur art so you decide but I agree with that decision.

2 Likes

Things to consider
Your gfx are pretty good for starters, but there is certainly some things you can improve on. For example, how the girl seems to float in the fifth gfx? Shadows and lighting could also be used to improve the gfx and make it more realistic.

Price
As for pricing, I’d suggest you charge about 150-250 per gfx. Good luck!

3 Likes

Up to 500 robuxs. Your renders are very nice.

2 Likes

Hello I was wondering for the gfx that said “tight” what was the font you used I have been trying to find it and I myself think you should charge around 500+

I am pretty sure asking how much you should sell things for is against DevForum rules.

Pretty good, starting out I’d charge around 500 Robux, and up to 1,000 for the more complex ones, then as you get better and build yourself a bigger name, I’d push it a little more and raise your prices, and compose a commission sheet.

Those are some nice GFXs, keep it up and good luck! :slight_smile:

Your post may be removed because it violates the forum rules.

2 Likes