What i need add more?

Hello guys, this is first time i post it
Can you guys tell me what i need add?

1 Like

I believe he is asking what he should add to his build, although his grammar may need some work :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Oh ok, i’ll remake it but can i post to sell my map?
This is first time i join dev forum

I believe you are asking wether you can advertise here or not. If so, then the answer would be no. It will marked as spam and taken down. What you could do is sell it on Roblox as an asset or sell it to someone else, but advertising on the forum is against the rules.

1 Like

Oh ok, do you know where can i sell my map without breaking rules?
this is first i become builder, i don’t know what i’ll do

2 Likes

I’m not sure if there’s a place here for you to sell your assets but there is a place for you to sell your services: #collaboration:portfolios

1 Like

I suggest you add more stuff in your map before selling it. It looks kinda empty. But, if you wanna sell it, find a post on #collaboration:recruitment that’s finding an already built map. Although, i do not recommend this one but it is an alternative, you find someone on the Group Recruiting Plaza who’s looking for a map.

2 Likes

Most definitely needs more life. More plants and stuff like that so the map feels more alive. Also so it feels less empty. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Assuming you are the one who made this asset, I believe you just upload it as a model to the Roblox library, and then configure it and make it so people have to pay to download it.

1 Like