How much should this be priced for?

About

Hey! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m looking for some help deciding the value of this build. I just made a post a day ago with a similar build to this, however this is a little different. I need advice to know how much this is worth assuming that the interior of the build was fully decorated. I’ve sold a rendition of this but I did revamp it a bit and plan on changing it up to get another sale out of it, in terms of changing up the front and interior, possibly new furniture! Let me know a good price down bellow for this.

Photos

Front

Top Lounge

Inside view facing outside. Inside would be designed for whoever bought it.

Let me know down bellow how much you think this is worth, in R$!

4 Likes

I’d say 800-1000R$ because of how small it is.

2 Likes

I have a few questions that will make it easier for you to decide a price:

• How much did you sell the first version of the build for?
  • How much time did it take you to build this current version?
  • Do all assets belong to yourself or did you use any free-models?
  • Have you asked buyer of the first version whether they were interested in buying this new version and how much for?

Those are some questions to think about, but in all honesty I think you’ve designed something very aesthetically pleasing, simplistic and I would value it around R$3,000. Obviously that’s my own opinion so I wouldn’t go straight off that, it all depends on how much someone is willing to buy it for at the end of the day, good luck :+1:

2 Likes

It looks very nice! I like the aesthetic of the while build. If you built it from scratch yourself I would say 3-3.5k. But if you did just use models from the toolbox and the builds are not original, I would say maybe 500 would be a better price. Very nice looking build!

1 Like

It looks incredible. I say 5k to 7.5k if you were to sell this.

2 Likes

Well, it is very good. I would sell it around 200,000R$

1 Like

I think its a really high price for that. I agree that its an incredible build but its not worth that much.

1 Like

It’s an incredible build, however not worth 200k

2 Likes

To be honest, if you find someone who has an actual purpose for this and you made it integrally 100% without using any open-source models, I’d see this at 10,000R$, more or less.

2 Likes

Requested by topic creator.