How much would it cost for a advanced scripter to script AI?

I haven’t hired anybody before and i’m planning to hire somebody. I’m wondering how much it would cost for somebody to script me AI such as advanced police ai or a car ai. I know there isn’t a concrete price but I would need to know an estimate between either USD or RBX Currency.

Can’t even give you an estimate frankly. Every programmer has different price ranges and the price can change based on what you’re looking for in the NPC code. “Advanced” is a very arbitrary term and doesn’t accurately or descriptively describe what you want. A vehicle AI narrows down the type of entity you want to apply an AI to but it otherwise isn’t descriptive enough.

If you asked me to make you and an AI NPC I would price it definitely 3k or more. If you wanted it OOP probably even more.

I would say if you wanted to add things into it for example driving a car that would definitely be 10k or more for me.

It definitely depends on how much functionality you want the NPC to have e.g. replicated anims, PvE, chat system etc