How should I learn Blender animating?

Hello, I have always been wanting to learn Blender animations and start cinematic trailer commissions, like the Tower Defense Simulator trailer. Although, I have been struggling to find a way to learn how, there are no tutorials or guides about what I have been trying to learn.

You should learn about expressions, rigging, and many types of physical movements, among other things.

Here’s an excellent blender animation article: Learning the Basics of Blender Animation Tools

You should also check out this book for further information on blender animation: Blender 3D: Noob to Pro/Basic Animation

Now, if you want to learn everything about blender software, you won’t have to invest a dime because there are so many artists who love to work with it that there are so many resources on the internet for novices. First and foremost, I admire the blender community; they created tutorials unlike any other software I’ve ever seen. These lectures are far too good to pass up. Look into: Tutorials - blender.org Also, don’t miss this fantastic YouTube blender tutorial series: Blender 2.7 Tutorial Series

Thanks! Articles are just what I need! I would also take a look at the Blender tutorial series if I’m interested.