How the hell i can stop exploiting in my game!?

Guys one of the kid started to rage and opened hacks in my game. and i hate this type of people. how i can stop exploiting? is anti - exploit systems buggy ? glitchy?

pls somebody help cuz im bored of banning players all the day.

1 Like

What kind of exploiting is this? If it’s a fly hack, you use make a server script that runs on a while loop or on a runService.Heartbeat. In that, shoot a ray from every players’ character to the ground for a distance of like 4 studs. If the rayResults are nil for at least 5-10 seconds, that mean they are flying and you can kick and ban that player.

he starts running fast , aimbotting , inf jumping , fling scripts , vr exploits , and more!

Wow, that’s a lot of exploits. To prevent fast running, you can use a method called rubberbanding:

I’m not sure how to stop aimbotting. Inf jumping can be prevented by checking each players’ character and see if their Y position have been going up and down, their characters are more than like 4 studs above the ground and they been doing this for 5-10 seconds then kick/ban them. Fling and vr exploits I also don’t know.

This might help me.

Fling one just sends u to space

and vr exploit is vr without vr glasses.

Here’s what I found about the vr exploit:

And here’s about the fling:

If you want to research more into anti-exploits I would suggest searching for posts of them, it’s not hard to find them.

filterware is fixed ik about this. we test every exploit on my game due to the high rate of skids