How to animated 2 chracters or more using one animation track?

I tried to find a category for help and feedback with something animation related, but was unable to find one. So I am in the need of making an animation which involves 2 characters, a zombie, and player character, I already know camera manipulation, and all of that, but I have no idea on how to animate 2 or more rigged models, I read a post with the same issue and they said that the solution was to use a plugin called moon animator, I did that and group both characters in a model, then set the primarypart to one of the characters (zombie) to be the new model’s primarypart, but when I created a new file with it in the plugin, I could only animated the zombie even tho the character model was inside the new model. If you have any ideas on how to help me it would be really helpful, if you want to help but didn’t understand feel free to ask for more details, thxnks for reading this.

From my knowledge, you cannot. What I would do is export animations then make the characters by loading those animations and making the characters play them. I’m still experimenting with animation though, so I don’t know how well this solution will work.