How to fix roblox studio?

Hey, so umm whenever I load studio, none of the tools work, all my plugins are broken, & I can’t load toolbox.

Can someone help me fix this? Thanks!

I’m sure this has been happening to several other people as well, they just didn’t bother reporting it or they’d assume it’d be patched relatively quickly from ROBLOX’s end.

Anyways, what they probably mean is that whenever you open Studio primarily from the site’s ‘Edit’ button, you’ll open up the Studio client as usual but you can’t proceed to use Studio normally.

none of the tools work, all my plugins are broken, & I can’t load toolbox.

Basic Tools (Select, Move, etc…) and probably anything else will stay selected and you can’t do anything within the Workspace.

The only ‘fix’ to this is opening your Studio from the app or client itself (so, don’t open up a place file via the website’s edit button.

This is a bug that users are experiencing and it has been reported and topics have been brought up a few couple of times. As it’s currently a known bug that’s been reported already there is a related thread that could explain what your experiencing related to Roblox studio tools not selecting (broken). I’ll try keeping an eye on the existing thread and see when this get’s fixed since Roblox staff members are aware of this issue.

Overall, there’s not much you can do about this issue as a thread for this has been reported. See here.