How to make a player not die with 0 hp?

I am making a fighting game and when he reaches 1 life he is on the ground to revive him but the damage is always more and it kills him and I want that when he reaches 0 life somehow he can stay alive.
The problem is that I don’t know how to do it AND I have seen many topics but none have helped me but I think it is the fault of knowledge because I am a begginer

As I said I looked at solutions in the Devhub but none helped me so I do this and believe me I have tried for hours.
Any way to do what I say? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Instead of trying to make them stay alive at 0 health, would it work to just check if the damage will leave the player with <= 0hp and then leave them at 1 health?

1 Like

Yeah thats a good idea and I tried it but I dont know how to do it and I didnt saw topics about that.

Now that I think about it, BreakJointsOnDeath should disable respawning if I’m not mistaken, which means you can customize the player doesn’t respawn until it’s done with certain stuff.

I was also looking for this solution and I might have had it under my nose for this entire time! Thank you for making this topic.

1 Like

Thank You too! I will look more into BreakJointsOnDeath,Thank You again.

1 Like