Military Bot Ranking Obby Thingy
So, lots of people own groups, and most of those people are scared of their group getting botted/spammed with group wall scams. Turning off the group wall makes it so your staff can’t communicate with normal members about trolling, hackers, etc.
Well, I’m about to show you how to make an extremely easy obby that new players have to pass, and if they join the game, pass the obby, and press the rank button, it ranks them to a rank such as ‘Verified User’ or ‘Verified Customer’.
First off, you’re going to need a few things:
-A rank that the new joiners will get ranked to if they pass the obby.
-A Roblox account (not your main account), that will be logged into by the repl.it project and ranking users.
Once you have all those things, let’s get started!
Alrighty, first off, you’re going to need the .ROBLOSECURITY cookie of the bot account, so It can log in. A good tutorial on how to do this is located here (on chrome replace ‘Storage’ with ‘Application’).
Okay, so once you finish watching that tutorial, make sure to rank the account a high enough rank in the group that It can change ranks, and write the .ROBLOSECURITY cookie on a notepad document or something. We will need this later.
Next, type in the name of your choice, hit ‘node.js’, then ‘create’.
Next, create a file called .env in your Repl. GIF
Copy+Paste this into .env:
Put your cookie in front of the cookie= (example: cookie=wjdnahdbnawbdbjawdbawhjdbaw)
Put your group ID in front of group= (example: group=827937
Put a random key to block off foreign requests in front of key= (example: key=weaghdawdkwjndawdnawdndmawkd0po)
(Remember this key for later.)
Hit the big ‘Run’ button, and if no errors show up, continue to the next step.
Next, head on over to https://uptimerobot.com, and sign up for a account, then, you should be on a dashboard.
Find the button called new monitor, click it, and follow these instructions:
1. In your Repl, you should see a white box with the URL, copy this url. GIF
2. In UptimeRobot, hit ‘New Monitor, at the dashboard.’
From there, follow these steps:
For ‘Monitor Type’, select HTTP.
For ‘Friendly Name’, you can put anything, really.
For ‘URL (or IP)’, you must paste your repl.it URL.
From there, hit confirm twice, and now lets head onto the ROBLOX Lua parts.
First, you need to make a game, and put a obby.
Make it simple, and easy for any human to pass.
Now, follow these steps:
1. At the end of the obby, create a part.
2. Inside that part, create a ClickDetector.
3. Inside that ClickDetector, create a script.
4. Inside that script, put the contents of: Part for Military Obby Script. - Pastebin.com
5. Inside StarterGUI, create a Screen GUI. Don’t rename it.
6. Inside that screen GUI, insert a frame. Don’t rename it.
7. Create a textbutton inside the frame. Name it whatever you want.
8. Make the frame invisible.
9. Create a localscript inside the text button.
10. Inside that localscript, paste the contents of: Localscript For military - Pastebin.com
11. Create a Remote Event in Replicated Storage.
12. Rename the Remote Event to ‘Rank’
13. Create a script in Server Script Service.
14. Inside that script, paste the contents of: server script For military - Pastebin.com
15. In the new script we just made, in ReplURL, paste your repl.it Url. (Must have a / at the end. Example: https://test.test.repl.co/)
16. For RankID, put the rank ID of the rank you want players to be ranked to when passing.
17. For key, put the key you put in your .env on the Repl.it Project.
18. Publish the game, turn on HTTP requests in settings, and BOOM!
You did it!
A github repo will soon be made with all the scripts inside, stay tuned for that.