How to make custom toolbar

I’m trying to make a custom toolbar but i don’t know what things i could use to make it anybody have some suggestion or some sample code i could use

1 Like

There’s multiples ways to do this. My favorite way is to have a folder for every player in the game, and this folder has values inside of it for every item in the game, and the value depends on whether they have the item or not, now you know whether a player has an item or not! Surely you can make a custom toolbar now!

1 Like

i don’t understand what you mean

1 Like

It is essentially values “True” or “False” depending on whether you have an item or not

1 Like

I don’t think that’s all that helpful i know i didn’t get much from that myself lol

1 Like

EXACTLY i don’t understand how that would work even

2 Likes

If you don’t want my help then don’t take it. Not my fault that you can’t make a simple custom toolbar

1 Like

Didn’t even really explain it or examples etc to really help out sorry to say

1 Like

This question is kind of vague, what do you mean by “custom toolbar”? Are you saying you want a toolbar/tool system similar to Roblox’s default one but more customizable or what? Do you want a tool system that behaves the same as Roblox’s but just looks different? We’re gonna need more specificity to help you.

1 Like

Ya the Roblox one but more customizable i can change the ui the tools etc

1 Like

I’m not trying to be mean but if i was I’m sorry but the explanation you gave was not really one

1 Like

Anyone still there that can help me