How to make my camera move on action

I want to make my camera move smoothly backwards on action

I cannot figure out how I have tried Tweening, Lerping, etc. This just doesn’t solve anything.

Devforum, DevHub

I am making a Run script to when you press Control it makes you run and your camera kinda moves backwards a little in a smooth action. For e.g. My camera will move backwards by it’s position/CFrame by 1 stud to make it as if you are running faster. I am using a Local Script obviously. (NOTE: I am not asking for an entire script, just an example on how to accomplish this)

function toggleRun(char)
	local Humanoid = char:WaitForChild("Humanoid")

if Humanoid and not Running then
		Humanoid.WalkSpeed = 20
		Running = true
        --THis is where the camera moves backwards
	elseif Running then
		Humanoid.WalkSpeed = 16
		Running = false
        --This is where the camera moves back to it's original position
	end
end

Just change/tween the players FieldOfView:

local TS = game:GetService("TweenService") 
local Tween = TS:Create(workspace.Camera, TweenInfo.new(1), {["FieldOfView"] = 85})
Tween:Play()

I will test if this works but I mean like if the camera is at FOV of 50 then it goes to 53 if it is at 80 it goes to 83, you get me? Also whats this error im getting? I cannot do TS:Create(blah, blah, {blah=blah}) I get an error on the last })

For me, there is no error in this script? Also, for what you want, you would just have to change the script like this:

local TS = game:GetService("TweenService") 
local Tween = TS:Create(workspace.Camera, TweenInfo.new(1), {["FieldOfView"] = workspace.Camera.FieldOfView + 3})
Tween:Play()