Help on How to teleport player to a different platforms when the time hits 0

An issue i have with my game is that i want to teleport player to different platforms until time is over then they go to another platform and another and another as many as I want, something like the Tower of :] how it’s on one obby then when the time hits 0 it goes to another course and so on , I try doing it myself it didn’t work, any help?

1 Like

I would create a script the runs every second and that after a given time will teleport all players to the next platform either by selecting from an array or by the platform names like “platform1, platform2” and so on. You can find the desired position by looking at the next platforms position and it’s dimensions.

1 Like

@Korvbagarens thanks do you have a script for it and a video to go along with it? Please don’t think I’m trying to bite of you

Sadly i don’t have a script for you but i can give you parts of the script that will be needed.

The Clock

local timeRun = 0

while true do
    timeRun = timeRun + 1
    if timeRun == timeLimit then
        teleportPlayers()
        timeRun = 0
    end
    wait(1)
end

and then you just have to create teleportPlayers. I’d look up things like “how to get all players”
and “how to teleport player”. You would simply have to save all the players in a table and then loop through it and run a teleport function on the player.

Ok thanks @Korvbagarens appreciate your help!

1 Like

For telelporting players, look into PartyTeleporting and GetPlayers in the players service.

1 Like

This category is mainly for helping with your attempted script, to see what’s wrong, explain it, then fix it. Asking for scripts is generally against the rules, especially if the needed task is simple and could’ve been easily done if the person knew the simplest basics. Be sure to make an attempt next time!

No, you don’t need a loop you can use a changed function

1 Like

@starmaq thanks for telling me :+1: which rule pefers to asking for script? Just so I know your not making this up.

1 Like

Here.
This is what you are asking for.

1 Like

ok, thanks edit post :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: