How would I make a server synced datastore?

My plan is to have a dynamic battlefield which changes on a daily basis depending on the attackers within a 24 hour period. Similar to the battle map on “For Honor”:

I know to accomplish this I would need a server synced datastore that can keep track of players adding and subtracting units from the battlefield and after I use http service to pull a UTC time from google i can sync the servers to all swap territories according to the most amount of troops at the end of the 24 hours.

my problem is how would I go about creating a datastore that is specific to the server and can constantly be updated on multiple servers while maintaining synch integrity. What methods could I implement that could make this system actually work. If my game is going to be having 200 players on a daily basis, i want to make sure the player count can keep up with the servers and make sure that all players on all servers can accurately contribute to the cause.

3 Likes

You could probably use MessagingService with the combination of data stores.
(usage)

2 Likes

You can use External datastores. There are quite a few posts about them.

2 Likes

Sorry to bump just curious if there are any other alternatives or solutions.

1 Like

Final bump before I put this thread to rest. Still curious if there are any easier and more convient solutions to messaging service.

Firebase ran by google, is useful for server sync.