How would I wait for all players to finish teleporting with TeleportToPrivateServer

1. What do you want to achieve?

I want to know if there’s a way I can wait for all players to be teleported with TeleportToPrivateServer.

1. What is the issue?

I know how I can get the expected number of players being teleported by storing that number in a player’s data store, but I can’t find out if a player disconnected during the teleporting process. I’d like to know how to detect when that happens. If that’s impossible, then I’d like to know how long the server waits for players to join servers that they join using TeleportToPrivateServer. If I knew how long, then all I’d do is wait that long for the game to load, then start the game.

If I can’t find a solution, then I’d have to store every action a player does on the server and give that data to players that join. For example, if someone opens a door, that door’s name would be added to the table (it’d be removed if the door was closed).

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I looked on the Developer Hub, and the closest I’ve gotten to finding a solution was someone acknowledging players having the ability to disconnect during the teleporting process, but showed no way to detect for that.