[HRIRING] VFX Designer (250-500 r$ per asset)

About Us

Hello! We’re a small team of 2 friends that are looking for a VFX designer for our upcoming anime fighting game. I won’t explain much about this, but if you get in I can assure you that you’ll know what we are doing with more details.

The Team
Uncancelable - Scripter, Animator
XarkDev - Scripter, GUI designer

About The Job

We are looking for an advanced VFX designer to join our project. We expect good quality VFX that we can use to make our magic moves look way better. We want daily updates on what you do and what’s left to do. Your assets work are going to be given slowly and not all at once. Basically, maybe we will start working with a water magic and I will ask you to make a water vfx with a certain image as a reference. Maybe you will have 1 vfx asset work per week or maybe 10 vfx assets per week depending on how fast we script the classes.

We will have atleast 25 VFX assets in total. We plan to release the game at the end of december or at the start of 2021.

This is what we expect as VFX
Video Example

Payment

We are paying 250-500 R$ per asset. Our preferred payment method is through group payouts although we can buy your tshirt if you prefer.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or post your Discord.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.