Hello! In my game, we use many many products that require HTTP Requests for verifying the purchase of the products. However, recently they haven’t been able to do requests because of other scripts spamming the HTTP Requests. I’ve tried deleting multiple scripts including HTTPService, but can’t get any solution.
Is there any potential way to trace where a ton of HTTP Requests are coming from?
Hi! I’m not quite sure how I would go about redirecting those requests.
As far as the script search, I did end up going through each and every script that we didn’t need and needed. I’ve deleted about 5-6 different scripts doing requests, but still, there are around 10-20 requests at the start of the game going through. I have no idea where these are coming from.
We do have a few FM’s, however I am looking through using require() to potentially find results, but to no avail. I unfortunately can’t search getfenv() as it crashes my computer due to quite a few purchased products within our game that have to use that and are also obfuscated which essentially breaks the computer when there’s tons of it.