(COMMISIONS OPEN) Hunterjojo00 - Modeler

About Me
Hello,I’m a 3D Modeler and I can also texture the models.

My portfolio is currently growing.so expect more from me!

My Models

My Models

Availability
I am available 6-7 hours on weekdays and available almost all the time on weekends.

:dollar:Payment ROBUX ONLY
I accept payment per asset or commission,I do not accept percentage %,unless game is already making revenue.

:iphone:Contact
You can contact me here on the developer forum, or on discord.
hunterjojo00#6397

1 Like

Hey you need to add your preferred payment method its blank. Your UI design is also blank.

1 Like

Not to be rude or anything, but I don’t think having a color changing script or a leaderstats script can really qualify you as a scripter. They are really basic and tutorials on how to make them can be found EVERYWHERE. If you have other scripts, I’d love to see them.

4 Likes

Also, keep off the capitals (Don’t make every word in the sentence capitalized) and space out the commas like this: blah blah blah but, blah blah blah. This will help your portfolio seem more professional and people will take you seriously.

I also recommend adding more pictures to your portfolio (You say that you can make a egg hatching system, show an example of that!). It gives that “experienced vibe”.

1 Like

Hi Hunter,

I don’t want this to come off blunt, but I definitely think you should improve your script showcase. You state that you’re able to create a egg hatching system, however you give us an example of changing a part’s colour and adding leaderstats. I think you should include an example of your egg hatching system as that will allow users to get a better understanding of your ability.

1 Like