I am currently having a bug with my group where I can not give robux to people even though it is in the groups funds. What do I do?

(This is Resources and Community Tutorials as other topics are not letting me choose them)

I want to give 350 robux to my friend because he had lost his old account and got hacked. My group has 356 robux currently inside of it, so I want to use group pay outs to give him robux but apparently it says this.

My funds are inside my group and have not been sent to anyone so what is going on here. What is to be verified, what is transferred here? Is this a bug or something, I am not sure but what I know is that now I will not be able to give my friend the robux he needs.

This is not a bug. Roblox is verifying groups to see if they are getting group funds by real people or bots.

This is as you have many group funds (356). Groups with low group funds are automatically verified (I think) and then if they instantly like in 1 day get many sales, then roblox takes a look at the group since its suspecious activity and not allow the user to pay group funds for some time.

This isnt a bug it is the new update. According to the new update given by Roblox which is here you will have a waiting time of 3-7 days which will make it very difficult so all you need to do and should do is wait

But the thing is, the robux is in the group.