I am going to make more buttons like this. This is in photoshop. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am recreating a ui that was made in a youtube video. Here it is.

Any good?

I have been doing ui for about 1.5 months but took like a 5 month hiatus and back again.

qweqwe

The reason for the grey background is to make it look like the roblox baseplate so I have a guide to start working from.

I think you could outline the white frame with an opposite color relative to the environment; to suit other frames (if you look forward to creating so).

Make sure to middle the longest borders of the inner elements in the white frame so it won’t look asymmetric.

Eventually, a shadow effect for the text would be more creative.

1 Like

I have tried using stroke and using the opposite color but it doesn’t match greatly. I will also try to enable like a stroke of 0.5px and see how it looks. I know no stroke doesnt look as good.

This is also 141px by 141px. What do you exactly mean by middle the longest borders of the inner elements?

I don’t know about a dropshadow like effect but ill try it out and see.

Just to ask. If I did enable the stroke and not choose an dropshadow effect. What would you rate it out of 10?

If you use one element in the frame, you can easily middle it by setting its anchor point to Vector(0.5, 0.5) and re-position it; but if you have more than one, you need to put together those elements in one frame. Therefore you can middle it with ease as how you do it with only one element, without running into calculating the pixels.

I’d give a seven.

That is the problem. I didn’t use roblox studio. I used photoshop.