I can’t resize plugin widget after closing it with the “X”

Hello!
I noticed a bug with the plugin widgets in Roblox Studio.

Repro

1. Open a plugin widget.
  2. Close it with the “X”.image
  3. Open it again.
  4. Try to resize it, nothing will happen.

Video:

Is started happening on March 26.
Timezone: Central European Summer Time (CEST)

This bug is happening with every plugin that uses widgets.

This bug is happening 100% of the time.

8 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I’m also having this issue. It seems I accidentally sized it too small and now can’t size it back up: making the plugin widget unusable. This is with the Collision Groups Editor.

2 Likes

Are there any updates on when this will be fixed? This is very annoying when trying to use the animation editor and closing and opening it to modify parts of the character. I have found that if you dock the widget to the side and bring it back out, it will allow you to resize it again.

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed this too, it´s not only the X button I’m pretty sure it actually happens with all studio buttons.

1 Like

Still having this issue, really hoping it gets fixed!

2 Likes

Any update? Just encountered this issue when I was making a plugin.

1 Like

Happens the same to MacOS. I tried reinstalling Studio, but the problem persists.

Edit: I made this reply, showing that the problem still hasn’t been fixed (for macOS).

Don’t worry, the bug is still occuring on Windows too.

2 Likes

This also happend to me i was following a car tutorial and i closed collision group editor then had to open it back and i couldnt resize hope this gets fixed soon!

I’m experiencing this bug as well while working on a settings window for my “camera light” plugin. This bothers me since I want to allow a small minimum size, while being able to resize it as big as it can fit my screen. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

1 Like

Hello! Does this issue occur anymore for any of you?

Hello!
The issue doesn’t occour. It seems fixed!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.