I do not know what I will aim at my game Antartic Beta

what developers say
What objective will I put to this game?
I believe this to impress but not to play it now that I think it could be a game with a goal
Like booga or I do not know.
I do not want to copy games either
I do not even want to offend the developers
What do you think?

What you are asking is not clear. Are you trying to find a game idea?

2 Likes

People won’t be able to give you a direct answer.

Get creative, brainstorm ideas and see what fits well with the concept of your game idea. I wouldn’t recommend asking someone to do all of this for you.

1 Like

I recommend looking into this post if you are going to get some game ideas here: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/creating-unique-game-ideas/53482
I also tried playing your game and just by playing it for a bit, you should make the “custom chat” filter the text or your game can get taken down. I am also quite confused on what to do in the game, and it is already in beta stages yet you cannot clearly do anything, other than explore the place.

1 Like

Spelt Antarctic wrong.

Need to provide more information though. Got no clue what you’re trying to achieve, what the games even about either

1 Like

If you want to make a “survival” game, and it’d be called Antarctic [BETA], you’d probably have to use smooth terrain, since it makes the survival genre more interesting, if it’s survival, make natural resources like ores, etc aviable. This is a super brief piece of advice, I’m just assuming that you’re asking us for ideas for your game?

Please follow category guidelines for the category you are posting in and make sure your question is clear.

If you cannot find the right category for your post, consider using the post approval procedure described in the forum rules.

1 Like