I got banned for putting a ToolBox Model

Hello!

I would like to comment on a fact that happened to me on Roblox, this can happen to you.

I had an account (New_FissyADMMOD) that got deleted for no reason, Roblox banned me in 2021 for "creating games to trick other players"
I simply put a template that opened UTG (Ultimate Trolling Gui) I had a game that I was getting famous, I lost everything after the ban. Until today the support does not answer me, my case was similar to Fumblit (I Survived a False Roblox Termination... - YouTube) I ask that if anyone can help me recover my game, my community etc.

Thanks for reading this far, leave your feedback below!

7 Likes

Got banned for a week for the ultimate trolling gui, its a shame they don’t remove it from the platform.

4 Likes

UTGs are not allowed on roblox, there are multiple instances of people being banned for using them. It’s heavily argued about but some of the scripts are “inappropriate” in roblox’s eyes

also, probably doesn’t help your name was “New_FissyADMMOD”… kind of sounds like a scam trying to act like newfissy

2 Likes

I was just a fan, I didn’t know it wasn’t allowed. Thanks for the opnion.

1 Like

yeah that’s understandable, its just a thing scammers do pretty often. I’m sure roblox moderation sees it a lot and it could’ve been a cause

2 Likes

Maybe, it could be why someone reports a gamepass of mine.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t even put an ‘Ultimate Trolling Gui’ in your game, most of them have a HIGH chance of containing a backdoor, considering the fact that the gui itself came from an exploit.
Anyways your last resort is to contact Roblox Support stating that you’re gonna remove the model.

3 Likes

Then why not making your own template?

But GuI just for troll is not allowed.

2 Likes

You’re better off making your own script library. The UI itself isn’t the problem but the content within each page. Although Ultimate Trolling GUI does not have a trademark it is known as the green UI with the gray background.

Scripts use a basic loading function to load the script.

local module = {}

function module.load(username: string)
-- get script for player and put in their character
end
2 Likes

I’ve gotten banned for 7 days as well for adding the UTG into my game, like it would be so much easier if you just REMOVE them from roblox studio? Anyhow, most UTG scripts include backdoors so I wouldn’t even put them in games if the 7 day ban wasn’t included.

3 Likes

They just talk:
“Thank you for contacting Roblox Appeals about your moderation concern. Unfortunately the consequence you are trying to appeal for the account New_FissyADMMOD was applied more than 30 days ago and can no longer be reviewed. Only recently moderated accounts may be appealed.”

2 Likes

That happened to many people, you can even terminate the account it is more likely to happen to the game and the creator and not the utg model

1 Like