I Need a GFX and Scripter(closed)

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Blackmax Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for GFX and scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, The Order!

About The Job

I need a scripter that can animate with items, script and make gui’s, script health bars, and script animations to do damage and activate at the press of a certain button.

Payment

Negotiable. Payment can take up to 3 days and might go up to 7 days because of roblox’s upcoming pending robux update. If you produce low quality work you won’t be accepted. If you are inactive or don’t respond for a while, without any reason you will also be removed. Do not ask for anything over 1k robux, for we are small and don’t have much to distribute.

Contact Us

Contact me at discord with Yellowbattle#1739. Please send a reply with at least one example of what you can do if your doing GFX. I am only available from 1:10 PM to 10: 00 PM in Mt time during weekdays. Weekends, I am available from around 10:00 AM to 11: 00 PM.

Remember if you are applying for GFX, please try and post at least one example down in the replies!

Heya I am interested
yeat 2#0001

1 Like

Can you do a GFX that is of about that quality with r15? I sent you a request.

Hi! I would be interested in the job, I mainly use the woman rig, but I can use any of them! Here is my most recent gfx! Feedback on my latest GFX! - #10 by Raiinbow_Skies

1 Like

Send me a request so that I can talk to you on discord!

1 Like

I’m interested!
Examples in portfolio : Zaq's portfolio

sc00v#8829

worked with pretty big groups/games Behance (my main port)

ill send my comm sheet when we talk in dms

I can do any kind of gfx. Here is my portfolio with examples and prices - Manvir | Logo, UI, GFX and Vector Designer [OPEN]

Dm’s if you want
Zanviorus#4660

I’m very interested. My discord is Coder Husk#3038 [CLOSED] Coder for hire

Hey, I’m interested in the GFX position.
For examples, please visit my portfolio.
Discord: karol#5516

I’ve sent you a request on discord. My username is Orginatix#3082

https://enderknight132465.wixsite.com/orginatixsgfxfolio here’s my portfolio

Some of my latest works:

awesomes

wowie this is so cool and epic mate nicejob

1 Like

Thanks! I hope I can improve further in the future.

1 Like