I need feedback and ideas for this horror game

What game is this exactly?

The game I have been working on for 2 months with my friends and supporters, is indeed inspired by the A-Sync backrooms story by Kane Parsons.

What does this game have currently?

This game has various levels right now and has infinite generation with multiple chances of finding an exit. There are also multiple entities, which work in different ways.

How do the entities work?

The entities work with PathFinder to track the player, but other entities can not track the player if it is quiet (that is by crouching).

What makes this game different?

This game differs as it has a story which you are currently working at A-Sync, and you are instructed on what to do. This is probably the only backrooms game that has multiple levels and each are infinitely generated. This game is also probably the only game that has a threshold opening to the fluorescent lights and old moist carpet rooms…

Please give me feedbacks, ask me questions about it, tell me if you find bugs and all will be really appreciated! Also please give a like and favorite!

Game Link:
(Outlying (BETA) - Roblox)

Walking sound effects, floating dust, change the cursor in first person, add a stamina bar so you can see how much stamina you have left

Hope this helps

1 Like

Walking sound effects has been already added. I don’t want to add a stamina bar because it will make it less realistic.

Thanks for the idea of the cursor though. I’m changing it!

• Sound effects of walking will also be changed to real life walking sounds by my friends as the current sounds are free audios in the marketplace which most are bad
1 Like